Made-to-measure (MTM) Tailored Clothing Platform
We provide a full function MTM tailored clothing platform consist of apparel brands, MTM data transfer pipeline, and manufacturers. With this platform, customers from our client brands can place a tailored clothing order online and receive their purchases with high qualities in about 7 to 9 days. This platform enables a novel customer-to-manufacturer (C2M) model which provides highly customizable products without bulk volume restriction. With this MTM platform, seller can launch new online tailored business more easily and quickly, and has no inventory risk at all.
How does it work?
The figure above demonstrates a workflow of our MTM pipeline: 1. A customer placed an order online on our partner apparel brands’ website; 2. The customer will be directed to download the measuring App and use it to take two photos from front and side directions; 3. The customers’ body measurements and the information of the order he placed such as fabrics, color, style, etc. will be sent to MagicWeaver data platform and they will be re-formatted into our standard production data; 4. The production data will be sent to our partner manufacturers for producing; 5. The final apparel products will be directly sent to the customer or to the apparel brand local store if it requires to do so.
How to integrate an apparel brands with/without its own manufacturers into our MTM platform? (Brands/eCommerce Sellers)
- 1.An iOS/Android App is required to be used by the customers to get themselves measured. Wehave two options to integrate this App into your business:a. A ready-to-use version of App is currently available for both iOS and Androidsystems. As soon as you become our signed commercial partner, this App is free for yourcustomers to download and use with your specific registration code;b. If you want to develop your own App , we are able to provide an Android SDK with thecore functionalities as well as a documentation of our RestFul APIs. The SDK will befree to use but if you need additional technical support from us, a service fee will beapplied and the number depends on individual situations;c. If you need us to help you to develop your own App , a service fee starts with $3,000will be applied, and the price may vary depending on individual cases.
- 2.Measuring standard communication is required in order to properly insert your measuringstandard into our system. Normally, you need to send us animations, images, or just textdescriptions of your measuring method and the category of the clothes you are going to sell suchas dressed shirts, dressed suite, or jean, we will make the adjustments on our side. Webcam orphone meetings may needed per individual cases.
- 3.The complete integration includes customers’ body measurements acquisition and tailored orderinformation exchanges between MagicWeaver MTM platform and seller’s eCommerce system.APIs and database developments and modifications collaborated with your technical team may beneeded. These developments include but are not limited to transferring customized clothinginformation such as fabric, style, color, etc. to MagicWeaver MTM platform, and syncing orderand manufacturing information between the MTM platform and seller’s eCommerce system. Aservice fee starts with $3,000 will be applied for this integration, and the price may varydepending on individual cases.
- 4.Production data transfer integration is also available if you are a brand with your own manufacturers. a. If you manufacturers have an ERP system and you are preferable to sending the production data to the ERP system using APIs or other automated online transfer methods, we are able to develop the pipeline to meet your requirements with a development fee. The price depends on individual cases. b. If you are preferable to only receiving your customers’ body measurement as a file, just advise us the preferred file format.
How to integrate a manufacturer into our MTM platform? (Manufacturers)
1. If you have an ERP system and want us to directly send data to the ERP system using APIs or other automated online transfer methods, we are able to develop the pipeline to meet your requirements with a development fee. The price depends on individual cases. 2. If you want to receive data as a file, please advise us the preferred file format. 3. If you need to add adjustments to raw body measurements for production, webcam or phone meetings may needed for discussions.
How much does it cost?
- 1.For apparel brandsBeside the integration fees may be applied on your demands, the cost of using our MTM platformservice varies depending on whether you will use our partner manufacturers or not:a. If you just need our body measurements service, we charge a SaaS fee perclothing ordertailored our measurements. This fee may vary per the number of measurements yourequire and the total number of profiles you are planning to create. Currently, the averagecost for making a dress shirt with 14 measurements is $3.00, the average cost for makinga suit with 23 measurements is $10.00. Please contact us via [email protected] forprice of making other types of apparels.
b. If you are going to use our full platform including our partner manufacturer, the price of each order varies according to product requirements, including style, fabric and other details. Please contact us via [email protected] for a quote.
2. For manufacturers. The only cost of launching our MTM platform is the integration fee per your demands.
How to start?